Friday 27 May 2011

Vet update

First things first,....ME!!!!

Went to see Alex the vet and I am alot better not lost any weight so thats good. Tail was hanging higher and I didnt look as sad as I did last week.
Mum said no to more tabs which vet wasnt happy with but why take them when they make me throw up?!!!
I have to take each day as it comes and basically take it easy...I'm not as young as I think I am hee hee. So for the time being I'm hanging in there!!!

Now for Issac,.....Alex showed mum xrays.......he's got perfect hips and good muscle definition, quite impressive said the vet.....So pup is now walking around all pumped up and is head has gotten bigger ...BOL
He still has to have limited exercise...not go mad running round and if no improvement to go back in 6 weeks for another xray, we hope he doesnt need to go back.
So for once in our house some good news!!! Yeah result eh?...

1 comment:

  1. HUrray! Good news all round. So appy for you bofe.

    ReplyDelete